Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Latest Christmas FUN!

Thursday, Bruce and I headed out with my mom and Brent for dinner and to see the Mo-tab's Christmas concert. The concert was magical, and we had great weather for strolling through the lights afterwards.

Friday, my friend Lauri and I braved the cold, and headed to the Zoo Lights! Bruce had a meeting and couldn't go, and I was so happy to have Lauri and her girls along to help keep track of the kids. In the daylight I'm good with four kids, but in the dark it's a whole nother thing to keep track of them. But I'm happy to report that no one was lost, or misplaced, and we all had a great time. And the Zoo lights were totally worth the 45 minutes it took me to get everyone pottied, booted, coated, mittened, hatted, and snacked so that we could go. :)







Saturday we got our first "real" (meaning the snow actually stuck around for more than a few hours) snow storm. And all I can say is, happiness is having a kid who is old enough to shovel the snow, and young enough to still enjoy doing it.

And yesterday I spent 2 hours addressing and stamping 114 Christmas cards. It was a huge pain in the butt, but it is one our traditions, that is totally for me, and that I am not willing to let go of, as long as I can afford the postage. I love to get Christmas cards. They just make me happy!

Christmas Card picture 2008 (this is the best of about 40 pictures taken over the last 2 weeks. It was pretty much the only one where all four kids were looking ahead, with their hands down, eyes open, tongues in, and faces booger free.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

  1. We received your card and thanks, the children are beautiful....see you next week.

    ReplyDelete