Friday, September 26, 2008

New Stuff

My Giant Pumpkins are measuring in at

360 lbs.


And 215 lbs.


The three younger kids all got to ride on a pony for the first time, at This is the Place state park

Hannah


Joshua


Bear


Joshua has been potty trained for 2 months now. He was amazingly easy and only took 2 days. Gotta love that! So far I am 3 for 3 at getting them trained at 2 1/2 and in under a week.



Bear has discovered that you don't need to use utensils when eating clam chowder. And that she loves green tomatoes straight out of the garden.




Grandpa Sam & Grandma Clara came by to play on the new swingset



And I'm a Homeschooler. I know, I know, How in the He** did that happen? Well it's only pre-school and I'm doing a co-op, so I only have to have the little monsters at my house every 3rd week. My class consists of Hannah, Joshua, Emma, Allie, & of course the Bear. They are all very cute and it has been really fun for the kids so far.

Hannah & Joshua off to pre-school. How cute are they???


Snack time in the backyard


Off for a nature walk


Feeding the Ducks on the letter "D" day


A huge caterpillar we found in the backyard. You should of heard Hannah scream. It was over eight inches long and as round as a quarter. I would love to know what in the heck it's going to turn into. A seagull maybe??????

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY!!! Home school? now the funny thing is.. I pulled Daesha out this last week too. Great minds think alike. I found some awesome preschool workbooks at family dollar. They are great and there were tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo freakin' jealous of your HUGE Pumpkin! I love it! My neighbor, kindly gave me some of the seeds from his biggie pumpkin. Anything special you did? What was the final count? I recognize the holes in the leaves from the hail?? My looked exactly the same this year. I got 19 little pumpkins and was thrilled...but I really want a big one next year! Help me!

    ReplyDelete