Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend away

This is who I was getting away from

And no they don't usually all bathe together. I was in a hurry, and they were all just so cute!

This is where I got away to.........the Bear River


This is who I went with.........Chandra, Diana, Lisa, & Jodie



This is me and my friend Diana whose cabin we stayed in.


We stayed up talking all night, ate lots of food, practiced our cornrows, ate lots of food, talked about adoption, ate lots of food, walked in the woods, ate lots of food, watched a movie, ate lots of food, slept in, ate lots of food, read books, and ate lots of food. Do you sense a theme here?????

Thanks girls for a fun time, you guys are AWESOME!

2 comments:

  1. Why did I not get an invitation??!! :) That looks like so much fun.

    Oh and how neat that Alex's birthmom came to his baptism.

    I would love to chat with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really was soooo much fun. Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete