Friday, September 26, 2008

Hannah Banana from Savannah has GOT some talent!

And it's a good thing she does have some, because the rest of us are greatly lacking in both talent and coordination. When other three year olds were still needing a push from their moms on the swing, Hannah was swinging as high as you can go on the park swings, all by herself.



Hannah taught herself how to do cartwheels when she was barely three, and now she is constantly doing them all across the backyard



This video is of her singing her favorite primary songs "I love to see the Temple", and "I am a child of God". Hannah loves primary songs and listens to them and sings them everyday. She even gets up and sings solo's during sharing time at church.



And just yesterday she decided that she could ride a bike without training wheels. She has been begging me to take off her training wheels all summer, but since Alex was 6 before he could ride without training wheels (due more to lack of interest, than lack of ability) I thought it was too soon. Plus I didn't want to have to run my fluffy butt up and down the street holding her bike up. But due to her incessant whining, I gave in and took off the training wheels. She jumped on her bike, I gave her a push, and she proceeded to amaze me by riding all the way down to the end of our street without crashing the very first time. It was classic Hannah, to be doing stuff that we never expected her to do, and to do it perfectly the very first time. Bruce and I are in awe of her abilities, and we are in a constant state of worry, because of the same thing. But she is amazing, and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Lucky us to have a beautiful & talented daughter! Good thing she didn't get any of our genes! :)

3 comments:

  1. When I met her before she was even 2, I knew that girl had talent!!! :)

    I can't believe you are homeschooling. Way to go! We did a playgroup last year and it about killed me off. No homeschooling for me with Maya - maybe Kenyon will be easier that way. Maya has way too much attitude for me to deal with :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the videos of Hannah. Her singing "I love to see the TEMPOO" is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog, Kristin! Your kids are so cute. I thought my little Jordan at 4 years old was amazing riding a two-wheeler and Hannah has blown him out of the water! She is darling! :o) It was so fun to meet you yesterday :o)

    ReplyDelete