Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankful

This year I meant to be as ambitious as some of my blogging friends and write everyday about something I was thankful for, but today I am thankful to say that my life has been too busy to have the time to blog. I am thankful because of the time spent with these people who I have been busy with, family, friends, and my adorable kids.

I'm so grateful for parents who took care of all my needs as a child, and who still are there for me if I need them. We didn't have much, but we never wanted for anything, and I've always known They would do anything for me.

I am grateful for a home ward (and especially YW's leaders) that took me under their wings and taught me the Gospel. These people made a huge impact on my life and set me on a course that has stayed with me today, and has greatly impacted the person I am, and the one I want to become.

I am thankful for my Bubba. YOU are everything!!!!! My best good friend, my lover, my life!

I am grateful for the four woman who brought my children into this world. I love you all!!

I am so grateful for my sweet babies. Boogala, Sugar-butt baby, Bear, & Gump, I love you like the stars.

My lunch friends, playgroup friends, walking friends, old friends, new friends, best friends, I love you all. What would I do without you?

My three brothers, my partners in crime, the pains in my butt, the holes in my bedroom door. You guys rock! Who needs a sister when they can be stuck with you redneck hillbilly's forever?

A warm house, food to eat, sufficiant for our needs, and even a little for our wants.

A free country where ANYONE can be whatever they dream of being.

A cat who doesn't run away, even though she is the most neglected person in our family. We love you Xena!

I'm so thankful that we are all healthy.

To my extended family, you are all crazy and wierd, and I love you for it.

And so much more to be thankful for............



I am living an enchanted life, and have been very blessed. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for providing the way, the truth, and the life, that I am living. It is my hope and goal to someday be worthy of it all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment