Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight

Went to see the movie and out to lunch with Cindy & Liz today. I didn't really care for the books, especially the whining Bella, and the fact that they were definitely meant for a much younger audience. In fact I started reading the fourth one the weekend it came out, and still haven't finished it. But the movie was much better, probably because it was shorter, with less whining. I could actually probably sit through it again.

Thanks for the fun date girls! And thanks Bruce for always letting me go play. You rock my world, baby! Edwards got nothing on you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so, so, so glad someone else in this crazy world feels the same way I do about these books. Whiny, whiny girls drive me CRAZY. Really, when are we going to get together?!?

    ReplyDelete