Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things that make me SMILE

Princess, pizza, peaches, pudding, pretzel, popcorn, pears, pink punch, picnic, parties, for Pre-school.

Emma, Hannah & Allie

Just for the record, we do own a "Knight in shining armor" costume, that Joshua could of worn. But, Joshua wanted to be a "Princess" like everyone else, and he has been wanting to get into this Hannah Montana costume, ever since Hanna Banana, got it for Christmas.
Playing with Balloons
A "BIG" sister who gives her siblings piggyback rides all morning so I can get the laundry done.

And the cutest three year old in the whole world, singing his ABC's.

2 comments:

  1. Your cute kids made me smile too! that little Hannah is adorable giving piggyback rides and i love her blue eye shadow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joshua singing his ABC's! So cute! All of the princesses are darling too! I wish I could make it to MNO this week- but we have a bunch of family stuff going on. Let me know if Jodi passes the snaps along and we can set up a time to meet. I was wondering if you might show me how to do a flat twist....PLEASE!!!...:)

    ReplyDelete