Wednesday, October 29, 2008

JABBA the HUT

This afternoon Brent dropped by to help me carve the pumpkin. We used a saw to cut the top off, and a huge knife to carve out the face. The walls were not as thick as I thought they would be, only about 6-7 inches, but there was plenty of guts inside. We decided it kind of looked like Jabba the Hut when we were done.




Our cat Xena, decided she wanted to have snack and started chewing on the face a bit. She'll be camped out there as long as the pumpkin lasts.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin! I think we'll have to do a drive by tomorrow night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a big pumpkin good job they are hard to grow let alone at that size... I'm Cindy from the lds adoptive parents group.. I love to follow your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna know how you cleaned that sucker out without falling in! :) Really cool looking and it does look like Jabba!

    ReplyDelete