Friday, October 31, 2008

HALLOWEEN

LOTS of Parties, LOTS of candy, LOTS of fun, LOTS of cute kids, but none cuter than these..........










This year Trick or Treaters got more than they bargained for when they came to our house. We let Hannah answer the door, and along with the candy, she passed out some great advice to every group that came. Here are a few of my favorites:

"Happy Halloween, I hope you find Jesus"
"Happy Halloween & Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you Hotdog soup"
"Happy Halloween, watch out for zombies with red shoes"
"Happy Halloween, you should go home when it rains, Your mom will be mad if you get your costume wet, and you'll get no hotdog soup"
"Happy Halloween, Cockadoodle doo" (screamed at the top of her lungs)

I LOVE that girl!

3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY cute kids, and great costumes! I can't believe your pumpkin!!! Way to go woman! Bear is totally cute as a Kiss, and I laughed out loud at Hannah's advise. What does hotdog soup taste like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look AWESOME! The costumes are great! I have to admit- I didn't expect you to carve your honkin pumpkin- I LOVE that you turned it into Jabba the hut. Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin! That is really the coolest one ever!! Hannah is so funny with her advise. They all looked so cute.
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete